Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A Letter

This one’s to you, the man behind the mask.

I’m stuck in between forever and tomorrow dreaming about the day I can show you my heart.

With one glance I see inside your soul.

Lonely and resisting love

Pushing so hard away from open arms.

Do I dare dive into the depths?

Can I swim to the bottom to gather the pearl that is now hidden in the dark?

Will you resist love forever?

Remember masks aren’t real.

Skin is real, flesh, soul, heart that’s real.

If I could share the depth of my love with you maybe you would smile again.

Can you not give love a try again?

Don’t let the dances of the past stop you from the dances in the future.

Be inspired by love again. Breathe it in let it awaken hope and joy from the depths of your created being. I am not her…the one that gave you pain.

I could promise forever or just tomorrow but I will love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment